Maxillofacial and dental plastic surgery
Oral and maxillofacial surgeries are performed by consultants with high experience and professional skills:
We treat many oral and dental cases. Our consultants can also perform all treatments related to facial and maxillofacial surgery and also cosmetic dentistry.
Here, dear patient, some of the procedures we perform regarding oral and dental treatments in Turkey:
- golden endodontics: It is a type of permanent endodontics that may last for 10-15 years without any change.
- Silver endodontics: They are characterized by low price and hardness, and may last for a period of 10-15 years.
- • Ceramic endodontics: ceramic fillings are strong and hard, as they continue for a period of more than 15 years. Although they are expensive compared to the gold fillings, they are now considered the best and most popular.
- • glass endodontics: It is a type of modern filling that consists of transparent materials and is usually used for children, because it contains a large amount of fluoride to protect their teeth against decay.
- • Compost endodontics: It is a type of endodontics, but it may be subject to breakage, and is not very solid compared to other types. What distinguishes it, is that, it is white, as used in cosmetics because it resembles the color of teeth.
Dental plastic surgery:
Teeth bleaching: Teeth whitening procedures are performed either using special tools and materials that have the ability to brush teeth without affecting the enamel layer, or by using lasers, this is the most common method.
- Luminaire (contact lenses):
It is a very thin layer made of ceramic that is placed on the teeth. It may be used to change the shape of the teeth, fill gaps between the teeth, or replace the shape of the damaged tooth due to decay. The luminaire layer is applied without making any carving to the tooth.
It is a small shell of zircon that is applied to the tooth layer after its sculpting, and its thickness may reach approximately 0.50 mm.
Dental, facial and maxillofacial surgery:
- • Dental implants: Dental implants are performed under the supervision of the best consultants and specialists in dental surgery. It is a simple procedure that is carried out after several examinations and x-rays to ensure the health and safety of the bones and to ensure that the implant can be performed. Where the implant is implanted into the gums and after its stability for three months, the final shape of the tooth is installed, which may be Porcelan or Zircon according to the patient’s desire. There are several types of implants (American, Swiss, German and Turkish). These types are almost the same, but they differ in their manufacturer with the difference in quality.
- • Bone grafts and sinus lift.
- Dental implant surgery, removal of cysts and jaw tumors.
- Surgery of the jaw joint problems.
- Accident surgery, facial and jaw fractures.
- Orthopedic surgery of the face and jaws.
- tumors surgery.